- Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual positions available
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
- Sponsorship available for highly skilled candidates
Our 9 bedded, high care Coronary Care Unit (CCU) investigates and treats chronic and acute cardiac conditions and is supported by a 24-hour on-call angiography team. Cardiac services available onsite include Cardiac rehabilitation, Cardiothoracic surgery, Nuclear medicine (Myocardial perfusion scans) & Radiology (XRAY, CT & MRI).
As a Registered CCU Nurse, you will be required to provide expert nursing care to complex patients and work with a dedicated and professional clinical team that is responsible for maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the department. This will entail, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster that includes weekends and public holidays is essential to this role.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with clinical and professional experience working in CCU. Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced and multi-disciplinary team-focused environment, and your client-first attitude are also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum five years’ recent Coronary Care experience
- Demonstrates knowledge and relevant clinical skills in advancements in cardiology
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation, work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and participation in Quality Improvement process
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
Candidates with a Post-Graduate Certificate, Diploma or Masters in Coronary Care Nursing, Certificate in Cardiothoracic care and current Advanced Life Support (ALS 2 Competency) will be highly regarded.
Base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level and qualifications.
Please note that the range above is for full time equivalent Registered Nurses, does not include loadings or penalties and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Danielle Payne or Sheeba Kurian, CCU Clinical Nurse Managers
Close Date: Tuesday 13 May 2021 at 11:55pm