CSSD Loans Coordinator
Job no: 509259
Work type: Full time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley, Other
CSSD - Loan Set Coordinator
Permanent Full-time opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Loan Set Coordinator to join our team at Nowra Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Full-time opportunity.
As Loan Set Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating the loaned instruments within the hospital, as well as cleaning, inspecting, packaging, sterilising and distributing instruments used for surgical procedures, including checking and coordinating instruments loan sets across all surgical specialties; liaising with medical companies and nurse managers; ensuring completeness of all sets on receiving and dispatch on a strict deadline; processing instruments efficiently and timely, and manage documentation effectively.
- Certificate III in Sterilisation and/ or working towards.
- Experience as an CSSD instrument technician and/or Loan set coordinator, able to work in all areas of CSSD with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Process driven, ability to problem solve and high attention to detail
- Team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the Standards and AS4187 requirements
- Experience in Orthopaedics, Loan and General Instruments – checking in & out of loan equipment
- Experience with instrument tracking software & sound computer skills
- Sound knowledge of practices and procedures within a hospital operating theatre environment
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Nowra Private Hospital has been providing quality health care services to the Shoalhaven region and south coast of New South Wales since being commissioned in 1980.
Our 75-bed facility provides acute surgical and medical services, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. We are located 130km south of Sydney and 10km from the beaches for which the south coast is renowned.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees. A genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has seen us grow as an industry leader and a sought after employer. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities
Ramsay Health Care also offers;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Leasha Kingston on KingstonL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th January 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend