Registered Nurse - Theatre
Job no: 509350
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peel Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple permanent full time / part time opportunities
- Join our state-of-the-art Theatre department
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
About the Role
Peel Health Campus is seeking positive and experienced Registered Nurses to work across our state-of-the-art Theatre department which utilises some of the most innovative technologies. Working with a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology, paediatrics and many more, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality patient care is delivered whilst providing support to our Anaesthetists and Surgeons.
The role will entail, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures; and
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster that includes weekends and public holidays is essential to this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Registered Nurse with experience working in Theatre
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in area of specialty
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Registered Nurses ranges from $70,051.89 to $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Peel Health Campus?
Located only 3km from bustling Mandurah city and 6 km from the beach, Peel Health Campus is your ideal workplace with a close-knit team across the hospital and friendly management. Peel Health Campus is a 128-inpatient bed, acute care hospital and provides high quality public and private healthcare to the residents of the Mandurah and Peel regions. PHC has established an excellent reputation in the community for our commitment to high quality patient care, delivered by our caring team.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (3 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and a Working with Children Check. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Debra Lynch, Nurse Director Perioperative Services
Close Date: Sunday 24th January 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend