Casual Nurses (Medical/Surgical)
Job no: 509479
Work type: Casual
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking casual Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Shepparton Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our passionate team of Nurses, clinicians and support staff within our Medical and Surgical Wards providing a wide variety of care for medical and surgical patients.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with day, evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Endorsed or Registered Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses will require a certification to administer medication and perform IVs.
- Recent experience within an acute care hospital setting preferably within a Surgical/Medical unit.
- Experience in a private hospital and any postgraduate qualifications will be well-regarded though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate of $28-$44 + Superannuation and Casual Loading based on registration and experience level.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Please reach out to with any enquiries to Simone Hazelman at HazelmanS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend