Registered Nurse - Endoscopy
Job no: 509655
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple Roles available (Casual or Permanent)
- Up to 48 hours per fortnight (Permanent Part Time)
- 7-day rotating roster and with an on-call component
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 bed licensed acute care hospital with extensive on-site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units.
In these roles, you will work with patients across our Endoscopy unit with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. There is also opportunity to support our PACU and Anaesthetics teams for nurses with relevant experience.
This role will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as an Enrolled or Registered Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses must be certified to administer medication and perform IVs.
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Nurse in Endoscopy
- Any experience in PACU, Anaesthetics or Scope Cleaning will be highly regarded.
- Any specific specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate of $36 - $47 + Penalties and Employee Benefits (based on registration level, qualifications and experience)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Please contact Tracy Kerker at KerkerT@ramsayhealth.com.au with any enquiries.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend