Job no: 509779
Work type: Full time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
About the Role
In this role you will support our executive team by delivering a full range of office management and personal assistant duties. You will also have the ability and integrity to maintain the upmost confidentiality throughout the completion of your duties
Your role will provide you with a diverse range of challenges and rewarding experiences as you work to provide strategic support to our Chief Executive Officer & Director of Clinical Services (DCS)
In this role you will also be tasked with;
- Organisation of diary and email management
- Internal and external stakeholder management including being a key point of contact for CEO & DCS
- Providing support to the executive team
- Documenting and maintaining minutes and actions for meetings
- Preparing reports, and other documents and ensuring information is reviewed ahead of time
- Administration of Medical Rosters & Credentialing
In this role you will report to the CEO & DCS and other members of the executive team as needed.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clerical/customer service skillset. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
You will also bring;
- Executive support or secretary experience
- Experience as a minute taker
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service skills
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Ability to excel both as part of a team and autonomously
- Any experience working within a hospital or health care environment is highly desirable
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Remuneration will be discussed during the interview process
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Adam Stevenson, Chief Executive Officer at StevensonAdam@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing Date: 18th of January 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend