Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Novice Program
Job no: 509900
Work type: Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
- Multiple permanent part time opportunities (minimum 58 hours per fortnight)
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Access range of employee benefits and discounts
About the Role
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses with one years’ post registration experience who are interested in developing their clinical skillset to join our Novice Program for medical ward specialties.
The program will offer ongoing education including study days, continued formal and informal feedback along with competency-based assessments within a supportive environment to ensure confidence in clinical and professional skills to not only meet but exceed industry standards. Mentored by Senior Clinicians, the program will develop your skillset within medical ward specialties.
As a Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients and ensuring a high level of care is delivered at all times.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as either a Registered or Enrolled Nurse
- One / two years’ post registration experience (please note, there is no requirement to have participated in a graduate program)
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates a commitment to ongoing professional development
- A willingness to embrace the values of The Ramsay Way
Enrolled Nurses must have successfully completed EN medication administration education to be successful in this position.
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Registered Nurses ranges from $70,051.89 to $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level
- Enrolled Nurses ranges from $60,895 to $65,409 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Alison Lord, Deputy Director of Clinical Services
Close Date: Sunday, 17th January 2021 at 11.55 pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend