Pharmacy Assistant - Coffs Harbour
Job no: 509953
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - NSW Regional
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia.
We are seeking a Retail Pharmacy Assistant to join our Ramsay Pharmacy team at Coffs Discount Chemist in Coffs Harbour. A permanent full-time position is available, with a rotating roster which may include some evening and weekend shifts (76 hours per fortnight).
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisation & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
- Experience in retail Pharmacy
- Experience in ordering and invoicing
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems
- A flair for merchandising and successful execution of in store promotions would be advantageous
- Certificate II in Community Pharmacy/relevant field required
- S2/S3 qualified desirable
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and being part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacy Area Manager (details below).
Applications close: 22nd January 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend