After Hours Coordinator
Permanent Role on Offer with hours negotiable up to Full-Time!
Amazing Relocation Opportunity!
Located in Northeast Victoria, 45 minutes Southwest of Albury, Wangaratta offers world class, award winning wineries, beautiful mountainous countryside and internationally renowned cycling experiences amongst our scenic lush valleys, rivers and streams. The region offers easy commuting to Melbourne with a rail line and direct flights. On top of that you will have access to reliable fast internet and low cost of living while still enjoying metropolitan wages.
We can offer an extensive support package including relocation support and assistance in locating and securing accommodation for applicants looking for a tree change with a respected industry leader in private hospital care.
About the Role
This is a key leadership position that is accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the hospital after-hours. The role supports and encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services. It will see you working with and supporting other Shift leaders and clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
You will lead a passionate team of nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. This role reports directly to and will have the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader who with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively complete allocated tasks.
This role will suit both an experience nurse stepping up into leadership or a more experienced clinical manager.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care.
- CCU/HDU experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
To be successful you will need to be available during to work a 7 day rotating roster across primarily evenings, nights and weekends.
On offer is an hourly rate of $52.63 + Superannuation.
Wangaratta Private Hospital is considered one of the finest private hospitals in rural Victoria. The hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working at Wangaratta include;
- Free Parking on site alongside modern facilities.
- Perks including morning tea, barbecues/functions and rewards.
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- A focus on providing a professional supportive environment that values team work and making our workplace family friendly.
Visit https://www.visitwangaratta.com.au/ to learn more about this beautiful region.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Anita Walker on 03 5723 0950.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.