Commercial Business Analyst
Job no: 510019
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
- Unique opportunity within dynamic new centralised team
- Full-time position
- Sydney based (may be working from home at times)
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the leading organisation in private hospital operations throughout Australia. This full-time position provides the successful applicant an opportunity to advise the assigned operations executive on service planning, operational performance optimisation, resource allocation and investment evaluation and advice.
Based at Ramsay Health Care’s National Head Office in Macquarie Park (soon relocating to St Leonards), the Commercial Business Analyst will support the Commercial Business Partnering Team - Operations and Development to provide expert analysis and commercial reasoning to the National, Operations and Hospital Executive Teams.
The position will be best suited to an experienced Commercial or Financial Analyst who is self-motivated, adaptable, disciplined and able to communicate well with a variety of stakeholders. You must have strong attention to detail and be competent in independently gathering data, researching trends, generating assumptions and developing financial models and scenarios, whilst confidently presenting your analysis and findings to relevant stakeholders at all levels.
Key to the success of this role is the skill to quickly build credibility and establish relationships of trust by consistently providing sound advice to a variety of stakeholders within the business.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in finance / data science / statistics
- Experience in investment evaluation, capital budgeting, operational performance optimisation and/or continuous improvement gained from a top tier accounting firm, investment bank, consultancy or high performing corporate
- Strong financial modelling and scenario analysis capability
- Passion for driving change and continuous improvement initiatives
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of drivers of business performance, both financial and non-financial
- Able to synthesise diverse sources of information and data, recognise patterns, test hypotheses, present complex information simply to inform fact based operational, investment and corporate structuring decisions
- Able to build and maintain trust, challenge and influence constructively and respectfully at all levels
- Strong task and project management capability with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Experience using TM1, SQL and Tableau / Power BI highly desirable
- Team oriented – willing and able to contribute to the community of analysts
- Permanent residency is required
An understanding of the hospital / health care environment and experience with data software and analytics tools, specifically TM1, SQL and Tableau/Power BI, would be well regarded.
Working with Us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 480 facilities across 11 countries making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay is well-respected throughout the global health care industry for its quality health care operations and excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Its focus is on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
To understand where we operate visit: http://www.ramsayhealth.com.au/Find-a-Service/Hospitals
Enquiries regarding this opportunity should be directed to email@example.com
Applications including you cover letter and current CV should be lodged online by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Applications close: Tuesday, 19 January 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend