Pharmacist - Greenslopes Private Hospital
Job no: 510086
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Metropolitan
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to community patients throughout Australia. Greenslopes is a large tertiary hospital with specicialised Pharmacy services in ICU, oncology, pain management and maternity. Our national network of over 450 Pharmacists and 800 support staff make Ramsay Pharmacy Group a fantastic organisation in which to grow and diversify your career.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Pharmacist with a high level of clinical pharmacy expertise, focus on patient counselling and improving patient outcomes, to join our Pharmacist team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
Under the direction of the Pharmacist Manager, and in consultation with the Senior Clinical Pharmacist Team Lead, this position focuses on best practice through quality use of medicine by providing exceptional Clinical pharmacy services. It is a full-time position with a rotating roster which may include some night and/or weekend shifts.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in clinical reviews for inpatients within the facility
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
Offering multiple employee benefits and a caring culture and environment, you can succeed and grow your career within our growing and innovative organisation. We offer online learning packages and educational support.
A competitive salary package is being offered together with educational support the opportunity to join the leading private hospital group.
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Director of Pharmacy (details below).
Enquiries Only (please do not email applications)
Applications close: 22nd January 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend