Registered Nurse - Anaesthetics
Job no: 510201
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Anaesthetics team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital. Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working across our Theatre Anaesthetics team. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 3 years prior nursing experience in an anaesthetics nursing role
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Exceptional communication an interpersonal skills
- Post graduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (Desirable)
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $65,665.60 -$92,230.32 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) Pro -Rata
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care [link removed]. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current working with children clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anne Ballesty on BallestyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 15th April 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend