Job no: 510277
Work type: Part time, Part time temp
Location: Frances Perry House
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
54 Hours per Fortnight
Join our passionate operational leadership team at Frances Perry Private Hospital and ensure the effective delivery of care to our patients.
We have both permanent and 6-month maximum term positions available.
About the Role
This is a key leadership position that is accountable for efficient and effective operational management of the hospital alongside our executive team. The role supports and encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating care practices, policy compliance, processes and services. It will see you working with and supporting other Shift leaders and clinical managers in achieving excellence in care delivery in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
You will lead a passionate team of nurses and collaboratively work and consult with on-shift doctors to ensure the best practice and patient outcomes are achieved. This role reports directly to the Director of Clinical Services.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective leader with the ability to motivate others. You will bring extensive clinical skills and experience along with exceptional interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to coordinate and motivate a large team of clinical and non-clinical professionals.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 5 years postgraduate experience within Acute Care.
- Demonstrated ability to be an effective role model in the area of clinical practice
- Sound Computer skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Post-graduate studies in an appropriate speciality or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $104,572 + Superannuation.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position please reach out to Katherine Hutchings at hutchingsK@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend