Registered Nurse - General Surgical Ward
Job no: 510316
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent full time, part time & casual opportunities available
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Hollywood’s unique and caring spirit
Working across Hollywood Private Hospital’s General Surgical ward, you will work alongside a dedicated and professional team that focuses on performing upper-gastrointestinal, thyroid, hernia, gall bladder and colorectal surgeries.
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our growing team as a Registered Nurse. In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with recent acute experience in a General Surgical environment
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Base salary for full time equivalent;
- Registered Nurses ranges from $70,051.89 to $92,182.36 + superannuation and is based on experience level
Please note, the rates above are full time equivalent and will vary depending on the number of hours you are contracted to
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year. For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working With Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Marilyn Hains, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Sunday, 24th January 2021 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend