Job no: 510393
Work type: Full time
Location: The Avenue Hospital
Categories: Procurement/Contract Management
We are seeking an experienced supply and logistics professional to take on a Prosthesis Coordinator role at The Avenue Private Hospital in central Melbourne.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking the efficient, cost effective and timely purchase and procurement of prosthetics and other items required by the hospital. Reporting to the Supply Manger, you will also work closely with the Perioperative Manager and facilitate effective communication between the Supply Department, hospital users and suppliers.
You will establish accurate billing, ordering and stocking procedures while ensuring all purchasing aligns with company and Commonwealth Government Prosthesis Schedule requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will have strong attention to detail, be highly organised and possess the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships. You will be an effective communicator with excellent time management skills and have a strong commitment to the application of high ethical standards in order to represent the hospital in a professional manner.
You will also demonstrate;
- Previous experience utilising purchasing and inventory control systems (e.g. Pronto, SAP or similar) is essential
- Experience within a Medical/Hospital supply position is ideal for this role although highly experienced supply professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Any experience managing prosthetic supply will be well regarded.
- Sound computer skills and experience using MS Office programs
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the safety of our patients and team, all successful applicants will be required to provide a National Police Check, Working with Children clearance and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Andrew Shearer on ShearerA@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend