Job no: 510438
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Permanent/Casual hours on offer flexible to candidate availability.
We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our perioperative team at Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington
About the Role
Beleura Private Hospital offers our patients 4 modern operating theatres with the latest perioperative equipment. We specialise in orthopaedic, plastics, urology, ophthalmology, oral and general surgery. While our atmosphere is relaxed, our equipment and facilities are at the forefront of medical technology and practice.
In this role you will work within our busy Scrub/Scout team caring for patients within the operating room alongside a diverse team of medical professionals, nurses and support team members. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Registered or Enrolled Nurse with 2 years minimum Scrub/Scout experience.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must have the certification to administer medication and perform IV’s.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $29 -$44 + Superannuation based on experience and registration level.
Why Work with Us?
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Margaret Baker at Bakerma@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend