Peri-operative Perfomance Improvement Coordinator
Job no: 510659
Work type: Part time
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a Peri-operative Performance Improvement Coordinator to join our Theatre team at Albury Wodonga Private Hospital.
This is a Permanent Part Time opportunity offering 32 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides a range of acute surgical services including orthopaedics, general surgery, plastics, urology, ENT and cardiology.
As our Peri-operative Performance Improvement Coordinator, you will be responsible for fostering and promoting a culture that embraces Education, Quality and Risk Management to continually improve our patient and business outcomes within the Operating Theatre team, in line with Accreditation/Certification and other regulatory requirements. This includes supporting the education of all staff through organising orientations, in-servicing and clinical competence programs.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset from your background working in a hospital theatre team. Additionally, you will demonstrate a passion for providing high standards of client care and customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels to educate and support our team.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- 5 years’ experience working in an Operative Theatre environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement concepts and applications
- Experience facilitating change and adopting new concepts
- Experience facilitating and educating team members
- Intermediate computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Tertiary qualifications in management (Desirable)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care, Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Angela Singline on SinglineA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend