Job no: 510777
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Midwife, Nursing - Registered
Public Obstetrics and Gynaecology Unit
- Multiple permanent full-time and part time opportunities!
- Support and contribute to our Maternity Unit
- Assistance with relocation costs available
About the Role
Joondalup Health Campus is seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Midwives to join our Public Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit.
As a Registered Midwife you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering comprehensive, evidence based midwifery care to our mothers and families, in line with the core values and strategic direction of both Joondalup Health Campus and Ramsay Health Care. Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with the health care team, patients, their families and the wider community, you will facilitate and promote patient safety and quality care. The position will be fully rotational throughout the service including Antenatal, Birth Suite, Postnatal and the home visiting service.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Midwife
- 2 years experience working as a Registered Midwife in a maternity setting
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to Midwifery practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts is essential for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working With Children Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact;
Lynda Miller, Clinical Midwife Manager
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend