- Multiple casual opportunities available
- Trade the city for the beach with Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital!
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
The Sunshine Coast allows for the ultimate work/life balance with options for city or beachside living. Bring your clinical skills to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and join a large company with exciting employee benefits!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our growing team as a Registered Nurse. We are seeking Registered Nurses with skills in a Coronary Care Unit and / or Cardiac Services to work across both areas as required. These two specialist areas ensure our cardiology and critically ill patients are well cared for in comfortable, modern and peaceful environments.
You will work alongside a dedicated, multidisciplinary team comprised of Cardiologists, Intensivists, specialised Registered Nurses and cardiac rehabilitation Physiotherapists. In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line in with The Ramsay Way values.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with Coronary Care Unit and / or Cardiac Services experience
- Strong ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care amid rapidly changing situations
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with experience in an Intensive Care Unit is welcome but not required.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (QLD RN/Midwife Grade 2- Grade 8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36].
Why Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital?
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The Hospital offers a great opportunity for a career and lifestyle change in a significant area of growth.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Silvia Gres, Nurse Unit Manager
Close Date: Monday 8th March 2021 11:55pm