Job no: 511285
Work type: Full time
Location: Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
We are seeking an experienced and motivated sterilisation professional to provide leadership and support to our dynamic Central Sterilising Services Department (CSSD) team at Warringal Private Hospital.
As the CSSD Second-in-Charge you will be responsible for supporting the CSSD Manager in the daily coordination and allocation of resources within the department. This position holds a key leadership and management role which will see you work acting as a proactive role model for the sterilisation team.
Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced Instrument Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services and the requirements of AS/NZS 4187
- Previous experience within a clinical management or leadership role is essential
- 3 years minimum experience within a sterilisation team or unit.
- Certificate lll in Sterilisation Services or working towards
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop team members with potential to advance their career
On offer is an annual salary of $63,341.43 + Superannuation.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Mirriam Muganiwa at MuganiwaM@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend