Job no: 511532
Work type: Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Multiple part-time opportunities (45-60 hours per fortnight)
We are seeking customer focused individuals to join the Admissions team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are seeking highly organised, enthusiastic professionals with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to join our respected Administration team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing quality customer service in the coordination of administration functions. This will involve but is not limited to providing support and assistance to the administrative and clinical teams, patients and relatives, by coordinating the clerical requirements for patients from admission to discharge.
We have roles available in our Emergency department, Day Oncology unit and Day Surgery Lounge.
To be successful you will be a well presented individual with highly developed communication and organisational skills and be flexible with shifts. Your strong administration skillset, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks will be critical for this role.
You will also bring:
- Previous experience in hospital admissions or a medical practice with private billing
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Efficient with the use of the patient management systems highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals. Located on the southside of Brisbane - Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Sharon Dickson, Administration Manager on 07 3394 7876.
Close Date: 8th of March
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend