Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job no: 511534
Work type: Full time
Location: Warners Bay Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Permanent Full time role (76 hours per Fortnight)
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
About the Role
Warners Bay Private Hospital is seeking an experienced and patient-focused Clinical Nurse Specialist to work across our Peri-operative department.
As part of this role you will conduct triaging of pre-op paperwork and also provide back-up for Pre-Admissions Nurse when needed.
As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work in an active leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, whilst working and collaborating within our multidisciplinary team. This opportunity allows you to act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality customer service and nursing outcomes.
To be successful you will be an experienced senior nurse with high-level organisational, communication and interpersonal skills with well-developed clinical problem-solving skills. You will be a positive role model with a natural ability to lead, mentor and support patients and staff.
You will also demonstrate the following:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in day surgery or Peri-operative nursing role
- Post Grad Certificate is desirable
- Ability to supervise, lead, direct and motivate staff to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation processes, clinical indicators and quality projects
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate nursing policies and protocols
- Demonstrated well-developed planning, prioritisation and time management skills
Ability to work across a five-day rotating roster (M-F), is critical for this role.
On offer is an hourly rate of;
$48.57 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Clinical Nurse/Midwifery Specialist) [FTE $95 979]
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, Working with Children’s Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Andrew Beath, Nurse Unit Manager
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend