- Permanent full-time / part-time opportunities available
- Support & contribute to our Cardiology Services
- Work for well-respected global health care industry!
The Sunshine Coast allows for the ultimate work/life balance with options for city or beachside living. Bring your clinical skills to Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital and join a large company with exciting employee benefits!
About the Role
Are you an experienced Cardiovascular Laboratory Nurse? If so, we are seeking a seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our thriving Cardiology Services team on a permanent basis.
Our Cardiology services is comprised of a 32-bed ward, 2 Cath labs, 8 bed ICU and a 3 bed CCU, that specialises in cardiac thoracic and vascular surgery. Our comprehensive cardiac and cardiothoracic care service focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and management of disorders of the cardiovascular or circulatory system, including the heart and arteries, and is supported by the latest in cardiac technology and techniques.
In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to effectively manage rapidly changing situations and ensure high-quality patients care. You will be required to work as a supportive team member to contribute to clinical and unit-based decision making.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience in Cardiovascular Laboratory with experience in Interventional Cardiology
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications in the area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a five-day roster from 0700-1730 daily and on call seven days a week outside of these hours is critical for the role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife Grade 2- Grade 8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36]
Why Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital?
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The Hospital offers a great opportunity for a career and lifestyle change in a significant area of growth.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Melinda Taylor, Nurse Unit Manager
Close date: Monday 8th March 2021 at 11.55 pm.