We are seeking experienced Registered & Enrolled Nurses (Scrub Scouts) to join our Theatre team at John Flynn Private Hospital.
Multiple Permanent Part Time and Full Time opportunities are available!
About the Role
Our perioperative department provides services for various specialties including but not limited to Cardiothoracic, Orthopaedics, ENT, Urology, Plastics, DaVinci Robotics, and Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
As a member of our theatre team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a perioperative hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in a perioperative environment (Scrub Scout Nursing)
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (highly desirable)
The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
On offer is a full-time equivalent salary of:
- $36.49 - $46.82 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $72 111.74 - $92 529.36] (Registered Nurses)
- $31.75 - $34.81 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $62 749.85 - $68 792.46] (Enrolled Nurses)
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
John Flynn Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australian’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. John Flynn Private Hospital is an acute care facility with 354 beds, located at Tugun on the southern end of the Gold Coast. We have established an excellent reputation in the community for our strong commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. We offer a wide range of health care services with a 24 hours Emergency Department, Comprehensive Cardiac Services and Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity and Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery, Rehabilitation Services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Dheena Naidoo on NaidooD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date: 1st March 2021 at 11:55pm