Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse
Job no: 511624
Work type: Full time temp, Part time temp
Location: Figtree Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
The Illawarra Early Parenting Centre
Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse
We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our early parenting team at Figtree Private Hospital. This is a 12 month contract Full-time or Part-time opportunity, with the possibility to be extended.
About the Role
Due to popularity of the Illawarra early parenting centre we are looking for skilled Registered and enrolled nurses to join our growing team. Parenting can be a challenging time, and the registered and enrolled nurses provide care in keeping with the recognised standards where the primary objective is to assist the family in the management of their child in order to promote optimal health and well-being
To succeed in this role, you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with day, evening, nights and weekend shifts.
- Current nursing registration with APRHA
- Working with children check
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated awareness of multicultural issues
- Ability to be flexible with shifts
- Computer skills
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
- A passion to working with children and families.
- Child and family health nurse qualifications/or working towards
- Demonstrated experience in child and family health nursing
- Understanding or perinatal and infant mental health issues
- Experience and knowledge in lactation.
- $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
- $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Hospital
Figtree Private Hospital has been providing a caring, quality service to residents of the Illawarra for more than 30 years. Operated by Australia’s leading private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, Figtree Private Hospital earned an outstanding reputation as Illawarra’s premier surgical and maternity hospital.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Childrens clearance prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact
Claire Jauncey, Nurse Unit Manager
Close Date: 21 March 2021, 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend