Job no: 511707
Work type: Full time
Location: The Cairns Clinic
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking a Permanent Full-Time Psychologist at Ramsay Health Plus at The Cairns Clinic. Do you enjoy variety and flexibility in your work?
About the Role
Due to an expansion of day programs, The Cairns Clinic is seeking Psychologists to join our supportive and dynamic team.
This role will involve private practice work in our consulting suites combined with your choice of telehealth sessions and/or inpatient group therapy and/or day patient group therapy.
The inpatient and day patient opportunities involve planning and the facilitation of Group Therapy Programs, which provide support, skills and education in the treatment and management of mental illnesses.
To succeed in this role, you will be a motivated, energetic and flexible team player with a high degree of professionalism. You will have excellent clinical and communication skills and strive to have a positive impact on the wellbeing of patients. You will have experience in a facilitating group therapy as well as in 1:1 therapy. You will also have the following selection criteria:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management, organisational skills and computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to work autonomously
- Demonstrated initiative and creative thinking
- Experience with Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy as well as other therapeutic modalities
- Post graduate qualifications in Clinical Psychology
- Membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS), or eligibility for membership
- Experience in Telehealth sessions
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- P02.1 - $72,586 - P02.5 - $92,892 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level
Why make that move to Cairns?
Cairns is a thriving tourist town with opportunities for numerous leisure pursuits in close proximity. There is a lively night scene with access to live theatre, concerts and the arts. The lifestyle is casual, built around the outdoors. Both JCU and CQU Universities have a campus in the city and there is access to numerous high-quality public and private schools. Beachside or inner-city living are both available options. Wherever you choose to live, the drive to work will be short and scenic.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button listed within the job advertisement. Your application should include a resume, and cover letter detailing your days and times of availability, your clinic location preferences, your client group preferences, and your work type preferences (private practice, telehealth, inpatient, day patient).
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Sharon Downman on DownmanS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend