Facilities Manager - North Metro Network
Job no: 511819
Work type: Full time
Location: Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital, Warringal Private Hospital
Categories: Property Building Maintenance/Groundsperson/Security
Ramsay Health Care is seeking a Facilities Manager to join our North Metro Network in this Permanent Full Time opportunity.
In this role you will responsible for the facilities management of multiple sites within our network. This opportunity will see you manage all engineering and building maintenance activities to ensure all building, plant and equipment is maintained to appropriate standards.
In this key leadership opportunity, you will be required to oversee the work of contractors and other maintenance personnel to ensure all maintenance is carried out in line with required budgets and standards.
With planning for future developments underway, this is a challenging but rewarding role which helps to ensure our facilities are able to deliver the highest standard of patient care.
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Qualifications
- Previous experience in commercial facility maintenance
- Previous experience in a management/leadership role
- Proven experience in external contractor management, including negotiation of maintenance contracts
- Experience managing defect and warranty periods
- Demonstrated understanding of OH&S requirements & accreditation/certification processes
- Commitment to Quality Improvement principles
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service with effective
- Good mechanical aptitude and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a hospital maintenance/facilities role (Desirable)
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from $90,000 - $110,000 plus superannuation based on experience level and qualifications
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health funds and travel insurance
- Employee assistance program and more
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, the North Metro Network Includes Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital (Donvale), Warringal Private Hospital (Heidelberg) and the Victorian Day Procedure Centre (Heidelberg).
- Donvale Rehabilitation: a state of the art 90-bed facility providing inpatient and day rehabilitation services in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. Delivering excellent treatment and care for over 25 years, Donvale has a highly regarded reputation across Melbourne. The hospital accepts referrals and provides seamless extension of care from a range of acute public and private hospitals and medical practitioners.
- Warringal Private: a 220 bed acute medical and surgical facility with an established national and international reputation as a leading healthcare provider, the facility includes the main hospital, offsite Day Oncology Centre and Consulting suites and is soon to undergo its next major redevelopment.
- Victorian Day Procedure Centre: providing a comprehensive endoscopy service, the facility is fully equipped to conduct diagnostic gastroscopy and colonoscopy procedures. Other services offered at the centre include IVF and pain management. Purpose built and opening in 2019, the centre is the latest addition to the North Metro Network.
How to apply
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Please contact Austin Willis on WillsA@ramsayhealth.com.au with any enquiries.
Close Date; 10th March 2021 at 11:55 (unless a suitable candidate is appointed earlier)
Ramsay may close this advertisement sooner if a suitable candidate is found, don’t delay apply today!
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend