Job no: 512085
Work type: Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Allied Health Professionals, Radiographer
- Permanent part-time opportunity (45 hours per fortnight)
- Undertake routine and complex cardiac transthoracic ultrasound examinations
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Joondalup’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available to become an integral member of our team as a Cardiac Sonographer. We are seeking an individual with a passion for positively impacting patient outcomes and delivering excellence in quality imaging services.
In the role, you will be responsible for undertaking routine and complex cardiac transthoracic ultrasound examinations, interpretation of ultrasound images and entering of preliminary reports for review by the reporting doctor. You will be required to participate in educational and quality control activities to contribute to clinical and departmental decision making.
Flexibility to work across a Monday to Friday rotating roster, including morning and afternoon shifts is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Membership with the Australian Sonography Accreditation Registry (ASAR) in the field of cardiac ultrasound
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Health Science, Medical Science or equivalent
- Previous experience practicing sonography in a hospital or outpatient setting
- Ability to use initiative to work within a multidisciplinary team with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$82,479 - $121,577 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA Level 5 - Level 8)
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Graham Jenkins, Senior Cardiac Sonographer
Close Date: Wednesday 3rd March 2021 at 11.55 pm.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend