Registered & Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 512103
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Scrub Scouts Nurses
We are looking for vibrant and compassionate Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses with previous recent Scrub Scout experience to join our dedicated team.
Permanent Full Time, Part time and Casual opportunities are available.
About the role:
As a member our Perioperative team, you will assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in Perioperative services. Your positive attitude will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
Minimum base salary:
- Enrolled Nurse (medication Endorsed) $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
- Registered Nurse $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
You will also bring:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Previous 2 years recent nursing experience in a Perioperative setting
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles
Mel Werrett, Business Support Operating Theatres (02) 9598 5692
Close Date: 15th March 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend