Job no: 512131
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
We are looking for Radiographers to join our enthusiastic Angiography Suite team at Peninsula Private Hospital.
About the Role
The Radiography team at Peninsula Private Hospital provide imaging services to two state of the art Cardiac Cath Labs and our Vascular Hybrid Suite. We perform interesting and varied cases and enjoy a high level of respect within our multidisciplinary team. We pride ourselves on our state of the art equipment and a strong suite of training and learning resources to quickly get new team members up to speed in the role.
In this role you will report to the Chief Radiographer and work with a varied team of medical professionals and clinical staff and your shifts will primarily be coverage for annual leave shifts or after-hours support from 5:30pm.
You will be a highly organised professional with qualifications in Medical Radiations. Crucial to this role will be a high level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the capacity to effectively communicate with a wide range of medical stakeholders.
Applicants must possess;
- Degree in Medical Radiations or equivalent
- Current Victorian Department of Health Radiation Use Licence
- Current full AHPRA registration with the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
On offer is an hourly rate of $31-$57 + Superannuation and 25% Casual Loading based on experience.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Samantha Medlicott on MedlicottS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend