Mental Health Nurses
Job no: 512141
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Mental Health Nurses
We are seeking multiple experienced Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our team.
There are multiple permanent part-time and casual roles available with hours flexible to candidate availability.
About the Role
Working in our team will see you assigned to a variety of shifts based on your availability across our new Mental Health ward opening April 2021. Your key responsibility will be the evaluation, planning and delivery of care to the patients in the ward.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses must have certification to administer medications and IV’s.
- Proven acute care experience post AHPRA registration in a hospital environment is essential with specialty mental health experience being ideal for the position.
- Any postgraduate qualifications within mental health will be highly regarded.
Hourly rate of $29-$44 per hour + superannuation and casual loading if applicable.
Beleura Private Hospital is a 157 bed fully accredited private hospital located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, about one hour south-east of Melbourne in the seaside town of Mornington. Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Culture and Benefits of joining our Team:
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware and software and travel/ holiday discounts.
- Staff wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking, uniform and subsidised meals.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Monique Nicolaou at NicolaouM@ramsayhealth.com.au.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend