Enrolled Nurse - Mental Health
Job no: 512190
Work type: Part time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
We are seeking professional and experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our clinical team at Dudley Private Hospital (Orange).
Multiple Permanent Part Time opportunities are available.
About the Role
As an Enrolled Nurse, you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care in managing their mental health You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs in a safe and nurturing environment under the supervision of our Registered Nurses. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend, evening and night shifts will also be key for this role.
You will also hold;
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrated previous clinical experience working within a Mental Health setting
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
- $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Dudley Clinic is a 15-bed voluntary adult mental health unit specialising in the treatment of Anxiety & Mood Disorders. Dudley Private Hospital operates under the Ramsay Health Care culture of “People caring for People”. We pride ourselves in the delivery of specialised patient care to our local community for more than 100 years.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact on Frea Hansen on HansenF@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 18 March 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend