Physiotherapist Team Leader
Job no: 512195
Work type: Full time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Clinical & People Leadership Opportunity
- Close proximity to Brisbane
- One of the fastest growing regional areas in Australia
About the Opportunity
Founded in 1909, St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital has grown to be a 175 acute and rehabilitation hospital with 8 operating theatres, Maternity Services and an Emergency Department. With its 110 year history, St Andrew’s maintains a steady focus on growing our service offering to the local community and providing excellence in patient-centred care.
This is a newly created opportunity to join our growing acute and rehab services at St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital and deputise for the Allied Health Manager whilst leading the Physio Team in direct patient care.
This Enterprise Agreement based position will lead a team of 18 physiotherapists in a Permanent Full-Time capacity and will:
- Lead a review of our current practice
- Provide clinical and day to day leadership
- Participate in the planning of service development, including Ramsay Health Plus
- Balance a clinical case load and people leadership
You will be a qualified, experienced physiotherapist with clinical practice in an acute hospital providing direct clinical care. You will be a contemporary leader with experience in change management, ability to action the expansion of allied health services and lead the daily operational needs of the physio team.
To be successful, you will:
- Hold current registration with AHPRA (essential)
- Hold relevant Post-Graduate qualification (desirable)
- Have clinical experience in acute inpatients (essential); outpatients (desirable)
- Excellent people leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including outstanding written and verbal communication and a coaching leadership style
- Experience in rostering a team across a 7 day service
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Free onsite car parking
- Professional Development – grow your career across our national network
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
$115,000 - $122,000 per annum + Employee Benefits & Super (based on experience level)
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Jessica Banks, Allied Health and Rehabilitation Program Manager
P: 07 3816 9105
Closing Date: 10th of March 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend