- Dreaming of breaking into the property market?
- Looking for the perfect place to live, work, and take the next step in your career?
- Want all the amenities of city living with the ease of a country lifestyle
Then why not join Australia’s leading healthcare provider in a town that has it all. Tamara Private Hospital are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our surgical and medical wards with Multiple Permanent Part Time and Permanent Full Time opportunities available.
About the Role
As a member of our surgical/medical team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This is a senior clinician role offering career progression opportunities into our team leader roles.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years current post graduate experience
- Recent experience working across surgical/medical
- HDU experience strongly desired
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Prior leadership experience strongly desired
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Tamara Private is a 53 bed Medical & Surgical Hospital with a large Day Surgery Unit adjacent to the 3 operating theatres and a large procedure room and a High Dependency Unit. Our surgical specialities include: General Surgery; Urology; Endoscopy; Ophthalmology; Gynaecology; ENT; Orthopaedic (including major Joint replacements); Oral Maxillary & Dental & Plastic Surgery
Our hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way; "People Caring for People"
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- Registered Nurses - $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
Thinking of Relocating
With Permanent opportunities on offer, this could be your chance to move to the unofficial capital city of rural New South Wales. The Tamworth region boasts over 35 schools, TAFE and a University campus. Attracting over 50,000 visitors each year, there is plenty to see and do in your spare time. From the beautiful scenery of the New England highway, picturesque nearby towns, galleries, national parks, lookouts and thriving equine industry. Don’t delay, apply today!
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to submit your expression of interest
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Dr Patricia Thornberry, Director of Clinical Services on ThornberryP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 22nd March 2021 at 11:55pm