Registered Nurse - Mental Health
Job no: 512222
Work type: Part time
Location: New Farm Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
About the Role
New Farm Clinic is seeking talented nursing staff to join our Mental Health Team. In the role you will be performing life changing work supporting and caring for those within the clinic, ensuring patients make a strong and lasting recovery.
Multiple permanent part-time roles are available with up to 48 hours available per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Minimum 1-year post-graduate experience as a part of a Mental Health Unit (Essential)
- Any previous experience in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation environment, experience with eating disorders, elderly assessments and general mental health
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Clinic
The Clinic is staffed by a multidisciplinary team of dedicated mental health professionals who are committed and passionate in providing quality mental health care. The Clinic provides specialised treatment for a broad range of mental health illnesses. Care service incorporates Inpatient, Outpatient, Day Patient and Community services.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from;
Registered Nurse: $36 – $47 per hour + Penalties & Superannuation (based on experience level for Registered Nurses)
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Emmeline Nichols, Nurse Unit Manager at NicholsE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend