Job no: 512254
Work type: Part time
Location: Nambour Selangor Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Ralston Ward, in our acute medical unit.
You will work with our supportive team to provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the successful candidate will work as a member of the clinical team.
They will provide high quality care to all patients and clients who access health services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team.
This will be a Permanent Part-Time opportunity working 40 hours per fortnight.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and a passion to learn new skills and develop your clinical knowledge. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster and a strong team focus will also be key for this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Effective organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Relevant medical experience gained in an acute environment that demonstrates knowledge and skills transferable to a role in a medical unit
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Nurse in a similar department or ward
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital is a modern, 81-bed health care facility providing a broad range of medical and surgical services. Conveniently located within 30 minutes of Caloundra, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba and Coolum Beach, and 20 minutes from the Hinterland towns of Montville and Mapleton. Nambour Selangor Private Hospital offers an easy point of access for medical and surgical treatment in a low traffic area and calm environment.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a full-time salary of:
(QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) $72 111.74 - $92 529.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (PRO- RATA)
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Pauline Thomas, Nurse Unit Manager, at ThomasPauline@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 5 March 2021
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend