Scrub Scout Registered Nurse (Retinal)
Job no: 512279
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Waverley Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Scrub Scout Registered Nurse
Casual or Part-Time
Due to growth of our upcoming commencement of retinal surgeries, we are looking for Registered Nurses with Retinal Scrub Scout experience to join our Theatre team at Mount Waverley Private Hospital.
About the Role
In this role you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients as they undergo their procedures with your focus being on Retinal procedures. You will work closely with a diverse team of Surgeons, medical officers, nurses and clinical support staff to achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Scrub Scout Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and dual Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Retinal specialty experience is key to this role
- Proven 2-3 years recent experience in an acute perioperative service.
On offer is an hourly rate of $32-$44 + Superannuation and Casual Loading.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Waverley Private Hospital is a 98 bed acute/surgical facility located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. Waverley Private Hospital has been an active contributor to the healthcare needs of the local communities of Eastern and South Eastern Melbourne since 1972. We pride ourselves on providing excellent standards of healthcare in a friendly and caring environment.
Benefits of employment with us include;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Lauren Williams at WilliamsL1@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend