Registered and Enrolled Nurses (Oncology)
Job no: 512283
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: The Border Cancer Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Assistant, Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Casual, Permanent Part Time and Fixed Term positions available
Ramsay Health Care provides acute Oncology and Haematology services at the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre, a purpose built integrated cancer centre which provide cancer services for patients in the Albury Wodonga and surrounding areas. The Border Cancer Hospital consists of a 30 bed inpatient ward and a 28 chair day oncology ward and services both private and public patients.
An exciting opportunity exists for Registered Nurses and Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurses seeking a new challenge to join our team at The Border Cancer Hospital. The successful applicant will be motivated by personal growth and have a passion for providing patient centered care within our medical oncology and haematology service. In return Ramsay can offer eligible candidates supportive learning programs and the opportunity to gain formal qualifications or competency in Cancer Nursing through educational and scholarship programs.
Oncology and or Haematology experience would be an advantage however is not essential.
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- Experience in Acute Care Services
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to implement and evaluate nursing policies and protocols
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
Registered Nurses - $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
Enrolled Nurses - $ 29.89 - $32.53 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $59 075.12 - $64 294.87]
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Michaela Maljcov, Nurse Unit Manager at MaljcovM@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 20th of March
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend