Job no: 512336
Work type: Full time
Location: Dudley Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking an experienced Administration Manager to join our team at Dudley Private Hospital in this Permanent Full-Time opportunity
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic professional to join the management team at Dudley Private Hospital. Reporting to the Director of Finance, The Administration Manager is responsible for providing effective management and direction to all reception and clerical staff, ensuring efficient operation of the front office area and provision of high level administrative and reception services to the Hospital.
Duties will include:
- Manage all operational aspects of the front office, reception, switchboard, and admissions area within the Hospital including active involvement in undertaking daily service requirements within these areas
- Provide support, assistance and leadership to staff as required
- Ensure that customer standards of the team are delivered in accordance with required standards
- Ensure all Health Funds checks and eligibility checks are done in an accurate and timely manner, adhering strictly to established policies and procedures
- Ensure efficient document control measures are maintained across the department
- Ensure that the administrative functions support the clinical functions, and all requests for service are undertaken and met in a timely manner
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others to achieve results. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values will also be key to your success.
You will also demonstrate:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience in a hospital environment
- Experience working with Patient Administration Software (preferably Meditech)
- Knowledge of health fund contracting system
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package)
- Knowledge of Private Health Care System
- Tertiary qualification in health management or related discipline or a proven record of success in managing a complex range of services in a health environment
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Dudley Private Hospital is a 57-bed facility located in Orange that provides a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, rehabilitation and psychiatric services. The hospital has 5 Operating Theatres. Apart from general medical and surgical beds there are 17 licensed rehabilitation beds and a 15-bed mental health unit, known as the Dudley Clinic.
Dudley Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Mandy Rutherford on RutherfordM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close date 11th March 2021 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend