An exciting opportunity now exists for a Theatre Tracker to join our team at Pindara Private Hospital in this permanent part time opportunity offering 56 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, the Theatre Tracker/Storeperson will assist in the day to day function of the operating suite with theatre set ups, cleaning and restocking of the Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Lab and PACU.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the health care and hospital support teams in the provision of services and care for patients within the limitations specified by qualification standards, Hospital polices and guidelines.
You will also assist with ensuring adequate stock is available when required and be responsible for the provision of usage reports to enable the establishment of appropriate stock levels to meet organisational objectives.
You will have sound customer service, communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Recent acute hospital experience in a similar position is ideal
- Current clinical experience in one or more of the incorporated roles within a Hospital environment
- Previous supply department experience, including goods receipting and stock handling; including sterile stock
- Sound computer skills
- Reasonable knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Capability to assist Nursing Staff with patient transportation
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently as required
- Self-motivated and ability to follow directions
- Competent in the completion of tasks within designated timeframes
Previous experience working in a Theatre setting would be highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About Pindara Private Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Marko Krajnc – Nurse Unit Manager