Job no: 512453
Work type: Full time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
We are seeking an experienced and motivated manager to provide leadership and support to our dynamic Central Sterilising Services Department (CSSD) team at Peninsula Private Hospital.
As the CSSD Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the daily coordination and allocation of resources within the department, liaising with 3rd parties and ensuring all activities comply with Australian Standards. This position holds a key leadership and management role which will see you work closely with the Executive team to achieve organisational goals.
Skills and Experience
- Nursing Registration with AHPRA OR highly experienced Instrument Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services and the requirements of AS/NZS 4187
- Previous experience within a clinical management or leadership role is essential
- 3 years minimum experience within a sterilisation team or unit.
- Certificate lll in Sterilisation Services or working towards
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Demonstrated ability to nurture and develop team members with potential to advance their career
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and capital resources
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Negotiable based on experience and skills.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable car parking facilities
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizabeth Blackburn, on Blackburne@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend