Job no: 512852
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Multiple positions available for Surgical nurses on a Permanent Full Time, part time and casual basis
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs across the rehabilitation ward.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You must be able to work a 7-day rotating roster.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of two (2) years recent surgical experience essential with at least 6 months working in a large acute hospital
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $65,665.60 -$92,230.31 (PRO- RATA) + Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Marguerite Brady, Manager, at BradyM@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 26 May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend