Clinical Nurse - Multiple Specialties
Job no: 512918
Work type: Part time
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Multiple Permanent Part-Time opportunities
- Opportunities within a range of specialties
- Work as part of one of North Brisbane’s fastest growing hospitals!
We are seeking an experienced and proactive clinician who is ready to take the next step in their career as a clinical nurse. The clinical nurse acts as an advanced level Registered Nurse, utilising their skillset to provide high level clinical and professional support in all facets of caring for the patient whilst problem solving within the clinical setting.
There are multiple permanent part time roles, ranging from 48 to 64 hours per fortnight. These opportunities are available within a range of specialties.
- Robotics (1 Position available)
- General Bariatric (1 Position available)
- Colorectal (1 Position available)
- Maxillo Facial (1 Position available)
- Urology (1 Position available)
- Day Surgery (2 Positions available)
The flexibility to work a rotating roster including afternoon and evening shifts will be crucial to this role.
You will bring an extensive clinical skillset and experience within one of the above areas. While leadership or management experience within a clinical setting will be highly desirable, this role will also suit an experienced Nurse looking to step up.
- Minimum four (4) years post-grad clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Passionate mentor with the ability to lead and support our team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to act as a positive role model and as a professional at all times
- Postgraduate qualification(s) in a relevant speciality (highly regarded)
The amount displayed below is based on a full-time equivalent. Part time employees will receive a pro-rata amount.
$94,186.04 - $100,760.19 + Penalties & Superannuation; (Specific amount will be based on Experience level)
How to Apply
Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV, Cover Letter and 2 current work-related referees).
As part of the application form, please select the role you are interested in applying for, as well as the hours you would be available for per fortnight.
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact;
Karen Crane, Perioperative Services Manager
Ph: 07 3246 3156
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend