Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Job no: 512965
Work type: Part time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
- Permanent part-time opportunity (50 hours per fortnight)
- Join our well-respected and recognised “Ramsay Way” culture
- Contribute to and immerse yourself in Shepparton’s unique and caring spirit
About the Role
An exciting opportunity is available for an Associate Nurse Unit Manager to join our team in Theatre at Shepparton Private Hospital. We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years Theatre Management experience/knowledge to help lead our Monday to Friday Elective Surgery team. We have a wide of range of surgical consultants that work with us to provide optimal care for our patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset, you will be driven to help others succeed and have a passion for delivering high quality patient care, in line with Ramsay's core values.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with extensive experience in Theatre
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a professional mentor
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Software applications
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications in the area of speciality will be highly regarded.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from;
$49.42 - $51.05 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (VIC Associate Nurse Unit Manager Grade 1- Grade 3) [FTE $97 656.09 - $ 100 879.93].
Why Shepparton Private Hospital?
Shepparton Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Kirsten Pollock, Nurse Unit Manager
Close Date: 1st May 2021 at 11.55 pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend