- Multiple permanent full-time, part-time and casual opportunities!
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
- Grow and develop your career across our national network
Are you an experienced Angiography Nurse? If so, we are seeking a seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our thriving Angiography Suite at Hollywood Private Hospital!
Our Angiography Suite offers some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia whilst accommodating a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures across our three cardiac catheter labs. Our procedures include cardiac angiograms and angioplasties, electrophysiology, pacemakers and resynchronisation devices, vascular angiograms and angioplasties, and much more.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to ensure a high level of quality patient care, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ post registration experience with recent Angiography experience
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- Experience in cardiac and vascular angiography procedures
- Possession of postgraduate qualifications relevant to area of speciality
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and 24-hour on call, is critical for this role.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from;
$70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances (WA Grade 1- Grade 8).
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 860 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 Western Australian's each year.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a current (12 months or less) National Police Check, a Working with Children Check and proof of immunity to infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Carl Matol, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Monday 5th May 2021 at 11:55pm