Job no: 514035
Work type: Part time
Location: Albert Road Clinic
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Nurse Unit Manager
Part-Time - 60 hours per fortnight
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
About the Role
In this role you will be taking on the full management of our busy Neuro-stimulation unit, comprising of ECT and TMS. You will manage a small team of dedicated nurses to plan and deliver both ECT and TMS.
This role will suit both an experienced clinical manager or a senior nurse looking to step into unit leadership.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical leadership skillset and will hold a passion for client care and customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a passionate mentor while effectively managing the resources and needs of the unit.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 5 years minimum relevant experience as a Nurse in an acute care environment.
- Clinical leadership or management experience will be highly regarded.
- ECT experience is essential
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded.
About the Organisation
Albert Road Clinic is one of Victoria's leading psychiatric facilities. The Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community Outreach programs.
The Clinic is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For any enquiries, please contact Mark Graham at GrahamM@ramsayhealth.com.au @ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend