Job no: 514065
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We require experienced Physiotherapists to join our Ramsay Health Plus team at Wollongong Private Hospital on a casual basis.
Casual opportunities available
About the Role
We are looking to recruit for Casual Physiotherapists. You will provide services covering a range of different areas in the acute inpatient setting at Wollongong Private Hospital.
You may be required to assist to work across the region including Figtree Private Hospital and Lawrence Hargrave Private Hospital to assist with leave coverage in inpatient, rehabilitation, outpatients and day program setting.
This role requires flexibility as you will be required to be available on weekends.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care. You will have exceptional communication skills and be committed to providing a high standard of customer-focused service.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current Physiotherapist registration with AHPRA
- Working with children’s certification
- Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- High level of customer service skills
- Commitment to professional development and current evidence-based practice
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Flexible, positive approach to work
A SIRA NSW WorkCover certification would be desirable for this role.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement proof of Immunity to specific to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Deanna Argent, Physiotherapist Team Leader at ArgentD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 23 April 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend