Registered Nurse - ICU
Job no: 514190
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Intensive Care Registered Nurse
We are seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to join our team at North Shore Private Hospital in this Permanent Full Time opportunity
About the Role
North Shore Private Hospital Intensive Care Unit (ICU), is one of the busiest private ICUs in Australia. The ICU provides care for a wide variety of medical and surgical conditions. The 19 bed ICU provides specialised care for patients who require constant monitoring, intensive nursing care and advanced respiratory, cardiac and renal support therapies.
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided across our Cardiac Services Unit.
In this role you will report to the Clinical Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with experience in mental health nursing. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Critical Care environment
- Prior experience in a Surgical or Intensive Care Unit (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
Northshore Private Hospital
North Shore Private Hospital Intensive Care Unit (ICU), is one of the busiest private ICUs in Australia.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $33.23 - $46.67 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 65 665.60 - $92 230.31]
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Joanna Hallam on HallamJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing Date: 27th April 2021.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend