Job no: 514220
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: St George Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Full Time and Permanent Part Time
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for dynamic, innovative and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join our team in the Acute Care Medical Ward. This 32 bed ward provides care to patients of all ages with a broad spectrum of medical conditions. Professional development is viewed favourably and supportive opportunities are available.
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
- Registered Nurse with current APHRA registration
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an acute care medical setting
- Current in-charge of ward/unit experience
- Proven experience in Cardiovascular and Telemetry
- Availability to work all shifts over a 7 day roster
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- A commitment to delivering and achieving excellent customer satisfaction and quality clinical outcomes
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction
- Sound Computer literacy and documentation skills
On offer is a salary ranging from;
- $65,665 -$92,230 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level. (PRO RATA)
Here at St George Private Hospital we will provide you with an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
We are located in Sydney’s southern suburbs, about 5-10 minutes from local beaches and are adjacent to St George Public Hospital, one of Sydney’s major university teaching hospitals.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working With children’s check and proof of Immunity to infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact, Christine Christie Nurse Unit Manager at (02) 9598 5254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 6 May 2021
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend