Job no: 514312
Work type: Full time, Full time temp, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses (General Medical)
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Waratah Ward at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin.
- Multiple permanent part-time and full-time roles available
- 12 month full time parental leave coverage contract available
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Waratah Ward, one of our state of the art General Medical wards and will be becoming part of a passionate team of clinical professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care.
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring strong clinical skillset in an acute care setting. You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
The flexibility to handle a 7 day rotating roster with morning, evening, night and weekend shifts will be crucial to this role. Applications for permanent night duty accepted.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as Registered Nurse.
- 1 years minimum acute care experience is essential
- Any specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded.
Hourly rate of $ 31.63 - $ 44.15 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $62 516.09 - $87 256.01]
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
To ensure the quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors, applicants will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunity to specific infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please Fiona Cresswell on email CresswellF@ramsayhealth.com.au
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Applications Close: 28th of April 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend